Show Up, Speak Up, Step Up
Educators need to have a say in who becomes the next CEO of Prince George’s County.
On June 7th we are demanding:
- A seat at the table when selecting PGCPS next CEO.
- The Board of Education to do the right thing by including additional steps/raises to educators in the FY2019 school board budget, in light of the secret pay raises to the central office and executive cabinet staff.
- A new countywide plan for a clean and safe school environment.
- Our grading scandal and scapegoated School Counselors from DuVal High School put back to work immediately!
- Implementation of a community schools policy.
Click here to RSVP to attend.