Duties of the PGCEA Professional Development & Leadership Committee
- Conduct teacher training workshops.
- Implement appropriate training programs.
- Prepare and conduct parent workshops.
- Become involved with county curriculum.
- Monitor reorganization plan for PG public schools.
- Study relationship between class size and student achievement.
- Study relationship between resource help and student achievement.
- Plan and organize PGCEA Fall LTR.
- Plan and conduct additional training throughout the year.
- Assist in funneling newly trained people into active roles in Association (follow-up with assertiveness training for LTR participants).
NEA Foundation Free Online Courses
PGCEA active members can earn credit hours.